Our mission is to acquire, through consignment, the finest in quality preowned designer and better label clothing and market the clothing at an affordable price returning a percentage of the sale to the consignor.
- consignment clothing is taken by appointment only
- preference is given to Designer and Better Labels
- all garments must be freshly dry cleaned or laundered with no stains, repairs needed or signs of wear
- we accept all sizes and fashions for women and teens
- sale price is established by Clothesline Consignment
- consignment contracts are for a 90-day period after which unsold clothing is returned to you or, if you wish, we will donate items to the Women’s Shelter; our aim is to give back to the community where we live
- Clothesline Consignment reserves the right to put items on sale during the time of contract
- Your commission on sales is 40% for direct pay out and 50% should you choose to purchase items at the store
If you have not worn an item for six months to a year, you will not likely wear it this season for any number of reasons:
- it does not fit properly
- the colour or fashion does not suite me
- it was an impulse buy and on second thought . . .
- I have not worn it for several months
- I am going through a change of life style and want to renew my wardrobe
- and more . . .
- When consigning clothing remember clean and well pressed garments sell the best!
- allow plenty of time, the store is large and it will take time to browse the entire selection
- shop frequently, being a consignment store the stock changes rapidly
- plan ahead, it takes time to find that perfect outfit or accessory
- enjoy the experience, consignment shopping can be a rewarding experience; a great way to find that unique treasure
- if you like it . . BUY IT, what is there today may be sold tomorrow so don’t hesitate if you love the piece